Tuesday, July 4, 2017

ER visit gone wrong


So today I wound up heading to the ER for some horrible chest pain which shot into my neck and blood in my stool. When I was taken to my room, the Student Doctor asked me the usual questions as her superior watched on and nodded in approval. My fiancé sat in the chair next to the bed as we spoke.When you have chest pain, they usually take a chest x ray. However they ask before hand if you are, trying to get, or could be pregnant. I excitedly told them I was trying to get pregnant and I was obviously ecstatic when asked. They said they would do a pregnancy test for me.An hour later after blood and urine was drawn, the student doctor came back. She bounced through the door and was smiling and looking at me as she spoke. "Are you excited?! Are you ready for this?!" I had only hoped she was about to tell me I was pregnant. I nearly screamed. "I'M PREGNANT?!" She stops.Stares.Laughs."Oh no, your test came back negative. We're here to do your rectal exam!!"TLDR; I thought I was pregnant but I still got screwed in the end. via /r/funny http://ift.tt/2soiNbn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts