Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Charter (Spectrum) Can't Answer A Simple Question


Guys read this transcript.LeChelle N: Hi, my name is LeChelle N. How may I help you?LeChelle N: Thank you for providing me the opportunity to help you today. Just so you are aware, this chat is encrypted for your privacy and protection. Certain information like ZIP Code or phone numbers may show as '####' for you, but we see them. How can I help?Jayman: I'm moving and I'm wondering what is the fastest internet speed I can get at the new house. 123 Reddit Way.LeChelle N: Thank you for chatting in today, Justin. I will be happy to assist you with your questions and concerns to the best of my ability. From this point I will be able to place your order and get you set up with the best installation date available. First, I will be asking a few questions in order to get a good idea of the needs in your home. Of course, feel free to stop me at any time if you have any questions.Jayman: I currently have gigabit fiber from AT&T. so I get 1000mb up and down. For $80/monthLeChelle N: Thank you very much, Justin. Please bear with me just a moment while I pull up some information for you.LeChelle N: Congratulations, your address has Charter Spectrum services available. And you are in luck, because Spectrum offers the best all-inclusive bundles available in the market. Let's find out a little about what you need.LeChelle N: Who all in the home will be enjoying the services?Jayman: I don't want anything but internetLeChelle N: Who all in the home will be enjoying the services?Jayman: What is the fastest internet I can get?Jayman: Remember, I'm coming from 1000/1000 at my house, 100/5 isn't going to cut it.LeChelle N: From this point I will be able to place your order and get you set up with the best installation date available. First, I will be asking a few questions in order to get a good idea of the needs in your home.Jayman: Can you answer my question pleaseLeChelle N: To provide you the most accurate rate and eligibility, I have a few simple questions about the services you are interested in. I will then be able to go over pricing.Jayman: All I want is internet. Period.Jayman: That's all you need to knowLeChelle N: Alright, Justin, we offer different internet speeds based on our customer's usage. Just to make sure we get you on the right plan, what do you tend to use internet for? Do you play online games or download music or movies? Or do you use internet more casually for things like bill payments and e-mail?Jayman: WHAT IS THE FASTEST SERVICE YOU OFFERJayman: That is the info I wantLeChelle N: We have a great promotion for you that includes Spectrum TV Gold with our DigiTier 1, DigiTier 2, HBO, Showtime, Starz, Encore, TMC, EPIX, and Cinemax, Internet Plus with Wifi and Unlimited Nationwide Long Distance Phone for $141.96 including 1 DVR receiver(s). You will get over 200 of the most popular channels (including ALL of the best movie channels), blazing fast internet and nationwide phone with 13 features for a bargain rate! You can also customize your TV equipment to fit what YOU need at home. Would you like me to setup this offer for you today?Jayman: Are you listening? I DON’T WANT TVJayman: I don't want phoneJayman: I want internetLeChelle N: I understand, having a cell phone is a great asset. One thing to keep in mind is that adding a landline can decrease the minutes you use at home, which in turn can help you cut down on the cell phone plan for additional savings. Also, if you have children or elderly people in the home, a landline may come in handy in the event of an emergency and no one has access to the cell phone.Jayman: Stop trying to up sell me and read what I am sayingJayman: Internet only plans? And go!LeChelle N: May I ask what specifically is holding you back?Jayman: Holly shit. No.LeChelle N: I understand your frustrations Justin. In order to assist you today, this chat needs to remain professional. Please refrain from using profanity and abusive comments.Jayman: Then answer my super simple questionLeChelle N: At this time, this chat will be closed.LeChelle N has disconnected. via /r/funny http://ift.tt/2tcO40F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts